In the interim, we used a basic double Snap 'N Go stroller to hold our infant car seats. We soon called it the "limo," due to how long it was. It would literally turn the corner before us, which was scary. Also, the basic hard tires didn't allow for long rides or urban treks. Once we tried bringing it to Dim Sum with us, but we were blocking all the carts. This experience made us think twice about getting a side-by-side stroller and favor the double-decker-like models instead. That way, we can enter through most doorways and take up less space when eating out, etc.
BRITAX B-READY stroller with companion seat. It's a modular stroller with over 14 configurations including a second seat for multiples, infants or older siblings. Better yet, you can remove the seats and it can hold two infant car seats. Believe it or not, most double strollers like the Combi Twin, only allow for one infant car seat at a time, thus the misnomer for twins.
Further down below is a list of technical specs for the stroller, but here are 10 reasons why I'm a fan -
- Quality. It's easy to push/smooth ride.
- Versatile. It can be used as a single or double stroller.
- Easy to use, fold and put together
- Folds with the second seat still in place. Thus, making my life easier.
- Can fit through tight and crowded spaces like elevators, restaurants and stores unlike side by side double strollers.
- The top seat can easily move from forward facing to parent facing depending on the day's adventure.
- Lots of underneath storage space.
- The Lower Infant Car Seat Adapter allows you to attach an infant car seat in the lower position of the B-READY stroller. A must for twins, this adapter allows you to use both infant car seats in either forward or rear facing positions.
- It's pretty/bragging rights. Yes, shallow, but true. It's a hot looking stroller and I like that I'm able to put my kids in it. It's also available in nine colorful fashions. We have the new Moss green color that just came out in February 2013.
- Because I said so. I'm a mom now, so I can say that ;)
Disclaimer: Thanks to Britax for sending us a Britax B-Ready for review. As always, all thoughts and comments are my own.