When Tara Met Blog (www.tarametblog.com) est. 2004 is a lifestyle & parenting blog from former journalist and PR exec, Tara Settembre. She is a first-time mom living in the New York/Southern Connecticut area with her husband and identical twin infant boys. Read about her adventures and mishaps, the celebs she runs into, film reviews, must-have products, DIY tips, making baby food, fashion, beauty and more. Tara received her Master's in journalism and communications from NYU. She also blogs at The Huffington Post, TOT Runway, ShakeFire.com and more.
- Google Page Rank 4
- Gender: 60% female, 40% male
- Income: This site attracts a more affluent audience. 33% making $100k+, 27% make $30-$60k
- Education: There is a high index of College Graduates here. 55% have a college education and 19% have some graduate schooling.
- Age: middle aged. Averaging 18-49-years-old
- Ethnicity: There are more Asian visitors here than average.
- More stats and recent daily unique visitors from here and WebsiteOutlook
Past Speaking Engagements & Events:
- Twitter Party Co-Host: Lean Cuisine, eOne Films, Time Life
- Blog World - Speaker
- Blogger Prom: Hollywood Confidential 2010 - Committee Member
- Blogger Prom: 2009 - Committee Member
Product Reviews:In order to be as transparent as possible, I state in my posts when I am talking about a client or a paid opp. I do not post negative reviews, so I will NOT blog about products that I do not like or would not personally use. I will turn down product offers and not write reviews of said products that I feel I cannot personally recommend. This is a positive place on the web.
- Tiny Love Super Mat
- MAM Pacifiers
- Britax Stroller
- Summer Infant Changing Pad
- Munchkin Baby Fresh Food System
- TINT Hair Chalk
Testimonials & Reviews:
- Featured in The New York Times article, "Blogging The Hand That Feeds You"
- Named one of the Top 20 Most Influential People by MostPublic along with Perez Hilton.
- Quoted in a LA Times article on blogging
- Selected as Blogger of the Week in About.com's Internet for Beginners Guide
- MeetUp and name mentioned on Fox Business news
- The Weblog Review writes that When Tara Met Blog is, "easy, light, and a refreshing voice in the over populated blogging world... my guess is Tara will have a long list of loyal readers."
- Interviewed at Associated Content
- Profiled at Mint.com
Posted by Tara Settembre on Saturday, June 19, 2004 |