Read More »
- Have you noticed that guys are wearing some cool looking socks lately? Grab a pair or three for his wardrobe at Gilt. I'm loving these multicolored Happy Socks (3 pk) Gilt Price: $19. Several other patterns and colors are available too, like a fun polka dot pack. You can make giving socks more romantic too by attaching this cute socks Valentine's Day printable "You knock my socks off Valentine." Select Standard Shipping by 3 p,n, ET on 2/3/16 for delivery before Valentine's Day.
- Sterling Silver Pink Cubic Zirconia CZ Bypass Ring ($66.90). Love this two stone ring - one stone for your best friend and the other for your love! Amazing that it's so reasonable, yet finely made too. Bonus, 20% of this item's sale will be donated to Breastcancer.org and it's delivered to you in a red Berricle jewelry box perfect for gifting. Also, available in smaller and larger sizes 4-9, which isn't easy to find.
- A perfect way to keep it light, functional and fun is to gift one of these ceramic Starbucks travel tumblers or mug with an XOXO signature ($12.99 - $19.99). I also spotted a red and black heart ceramic tumbler at the Starbucks at my local Target, which I liked even better. Their is also a $2 plastic tumbler holiday edition with a pink heart on it, which would make a great gift for teachers and coworkers. Throw in an accompanying gift card or a hot cocoa packet inside for extra love.
- For your funny Valentine, try this George Takei fortune teller ($20) for quick, hilarious, and sometimes sarcastic advice. Just press the Ask The Wise George Takei Button to hear one of 25 exclusive voice recordings (with sound effects) from George. I don't know about yours, but my guy loves reading George Takei's funny Facebook posts, so know this funny gift will make him laugh and be a fun addition to his office desk.
- Create a Custom Instagram Mosiac in under 5 minutes ($8-$139 depending on the size, poster, canvas, etc.) with Postrgram.com. This site lets you easily pull photos from an Instagram feed or your computer and make a cool photo compilation to put up in your home or office. I have a canvas print of my two boys playing on the beach and from a distance it looks like a standard family portrait, until you get closer and see that it's over a hundred individual photos from my Instagram channel. Really unique! You can select which photo to be the main picture, as well as deselect food shots and other stuff that you don't want to be included too. You can also experiment with different tile settings, tints and hues to get just the look you want. It's super easy to do via their website. Go try it out and see what your photo would look like and then you can decide to order or download a digital version. This personal gift is great for moms, grandparents, social media fanatics like me and pet lovers too.
- The NSFW gift - Fiera, Arouser for Her ($275). This buzz (no pun intended) for this foreplay device caught my attention in all the CES coverage in January, having stood out from the typical mobile and engineering gadgets being reported on. What is it? It's an intimacy enhancer for women. Place the hot pink Fiera over the lady area and it creates a gentle suction to bring more blood flow to the area, which makes your never endings more sensitive and ready for a romantic night. . Fortunately, the design of this sex toy is nothing to be embarrassed about and I like that it's for use with your partner and not as a replacement.