Holiday Gifts For Men:Read More »
- Korus M20 Hi-Fi Mobile Speaker - $199.99 - Forget the Beats pill or any Bluetooth speaker or docking station that you may have. This mini portable tower weighs less than 2 pounds and has a battery life of up to 17 hours. Delivering BIG sound with incredible clarity, the Korus M20 is a go-anywhere, water resistant and no wires. You simply recharge it using a USB charge cable. Best of all, it doesn't rely on a WiFi network and thus is portable, able to play in the backyard or park as easily as in the living room with enough sound to throw a party. Using SKAA, it provides a stronger signal than Bluetooth and you can use their free app to control the volume and music. Techy dudes will totally geek out over it.
- Contigo Shake & Go Fit Mixer Bottle - $7.99 - Engineered to be 100% leak proof for easy transport, this bottle is perfect for the gym, home or office. The carry handle on the lid and included weighted shaker ball, makes it ideal for mixing up protein shakes or powdered vitamin drinks like Volo Vitamins. This gift is great for the active, health nut and for travelers. It's BPA free too.
- Pop Scope - $19.95 - POP Scope is a neat device that attaches to almost any smart phone and helps you extend your reach to get pictures or video that you never thought possible. Giving you just the right amount of reach to get that great shot over a crowd or with a background, the device reaches out 21 inches and collapses down to 6.5 inches - with a swivel head allowing for a 90 degree bend. It is also a great tripod for watching videos on your phone too.
- Ace Rivington Homespun French Terry Sweatshirt - $99 - I was immediately drawn to the fashionable style of this sweater and fell in love with it at first touch. The fabric is soft and warming to the touch, this sweatshirt will instantly become a wardrobe staple for your man. Warning: it will also make him more huggable. I only wish they made a female version as I seriously love the quality of this snug sweater. Available in a dusty orange heather, a faded red, a muted mineral green and more. The green and red obviously great for the holidays, but all styles though have a subtle dark red trim on the bottom. AceRivington.com
- Phone Soap Charger - $59.95 - Did you know your cell phone has 18 times more harmful bacteria than that handle in a public restroom? Luckily, with the new PhoneSoap Charger you can clean and sanitize your phone while it charges. This twofer is the safest and most complete way to kill all the bacteria growing on your phone, while not damaging your phone – just pure, clean light. No heat, no liquid and no chemicals. Rub-A-Dub-Dub, safe soap for your phone!
- StufZ Burger Builder - $9.99 + $4.99 shipping - This as-seen-on TV gift is great for men manning the grill. This manly cooking device allows you to make stuffed burgers like a professional chef. We have one and my husband loves it and eagerly wants to make new burger recipes, thus it's the gift that keeps on giving! I'm a fan of blue cheese inside.
- Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherries - $20-$25 - The holidays just got a little merrier. Gift a jar of Ole Smoky®, Tennessee's first legal moonshine. What is moonshine? It is unaged corn whiskey. A jar of Ole Smoky's Moonshine Cherries are especially festive and original. Each jar is handfilled with fresh maraschino cherries soaked in Ole Smoky’s 100 proof moonshine. You can simply pop the cherries whole as a fun way to eat/drink your alcohol or use them as a garnish for another festive drink. Once the cherries have disappeared, enjoy the remaining Cherry Moonshine straight up or create the ultimate Cherry Coke. Moonshine is all the rage in the beverage industry right now, so be hip and pick a jar up for an equally hip guy on your shopping list.
- iFlask - $29.95 - This flask looks like a smart phone and features an extremely discreet design, fills around 5oz of your favorite beverage, and even comes with a built-in bottle opener. Basically, making this flask one of the world's best drinking gifts and perfect for sneaking in mixers! goiflask.com
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Him
- 12 Pack of Cable and Cord Organizer Clips ($8.90) to hold cords in place with sticker. Use in car, night stand, or desk to hold cables for easy access. No more having to search for a fallen cord when charging your phone, etc. My husband even asked me to order more.
- Ben Sherman Socks - ($19 for a 3 pack) These quality socks are stylish and comfortable. Each sock features a colored toe, heel and hem.The three-packs include fun, but subtle prints (stripes, geometrics, dots) and a single plain pair too.
- Cuban eCigars ($29.99) are the first e-Cigar product to hit retail stores. They are the perfect gift for new dads, dinner parties, graduation, or anyone looking for a healthier cigar alternative without sacrificing feel or taste. Bonus, no smokey smell on clothes or in the house and no guilt. These eCigars contain 1,000 puffs of rich, bold Cuban-flavored vapor - that is like enjoying 8 to 10 traditional cigars without ANY of the harmful side affects!
- Headstrap Flashlight - ($15 and up) seems kind of crazy, but my husband uses the one I gave him last year more often then you'd think for grilling, putting up holiday lights and other projects. Provides light while keeping your hands-free.
- Tabañero Hot Sauce ($9.99 plus $5 for shipping) is a gourmet all-natural hot sauce that will heat up the winter. Perfect option for foodies and for some who like it hot. The Tabañero Hot Sauce Santa Boots gift set includes two 5oz. bottles delivered in Santa's small boots, which can then be used as tree ornaments.