- Myalgarvegolf.com - we will help you find the best golf resort for free.
- Find the best freelance writing jobs at www.thedailydarien.com - the best online writing agency.
- 2014 prom dresses at 5Sale.co
- shop fashion evening dresses at DressFirm.co.uk
- Wholesale Fashion Accessories
- Shop Sammydress.com for great deals in nail art accessories.
- SaintChristine handmade jewelry of your choice
Ben and I got to have our mom and son outing this week while attending The Moms Planes 2 Mamarazzi screening sponsored by NatureSmart, the makers of Disney, Marvel & Star Wars vitamins for kids. Logan and I had spent some quality alone time at the Sprout Astroblast launch, so now it was Ben's turn to be away from his identical twin for a bit. He was quite stoic and serious alone, but seemed to have a good time experiencing the first of many firsts.
Posted by Tara Settembre on Friday, July 25, 2014 |
My friend who had the nautical themed wedding a few years ago, now just had a nautical themed baby shower. Take a look at the below pics and gifts for inspiration.
Now this was a very clever baby shower gift idea! One guest had a huge gift bag that revealed a long clothesline of baby clothes, bibs and accessories attached to it. It made for a fun surprise as the mom-to-be needed several friends to help stretch the clothesline out in order to reveal all the goodies. Just look at the fun moment captured. So cute!
I gifted my friend with the Summer Infant Fuze stroller, which is super lightweight and versatile. The seat can fully recline and be easily switched from forward facing to parent facing. The seat can also be removed completely, making the stroller an air-light aluminum frame for a car seat the first several months. Great peakabook window and shade too.
More Decor Ideas:
And here are some more darling Nautical Birthday Party or Baby Shower decorating ideas from Petite Seats as seen at the recent Mama's Expo:
Posted by Tara Settembre on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 |
During a recent afternoon it was too hot, muggy and buggy for my boys to go outside to play and they were getting bored and cranky inside by that evening. I remembered how once my boys ripped apart a new packet of Post-it notes from my desk, sticking the pieces on windows and on themselves.
So, I grabbed a colorful packet of Post-it Recycled Super Sticky Notes (more of the back side is sticky, so better for clinging to surfaces and not flapping up) and stuck them on a blank wall that the boys could reach. They were immediately intrigued and came over to pull them off and stick them back on the wall. I put a few that were a little out of reach so they would jump and stretch to get them too, which they did.
Perfect for inside fun!
My boys are just 19m, but during their pre-school years I plan to do something similar and try this Post-it Matching Game idea and Colored Masking Tape Hop Scotch board.
Posted by Tara Settembre on Monday, July 21, 2014 |
Do you travel with your best jewelry? Or are you afraid to lose them or have them stolen?
Personally, I love dressing up and sparkling while on vacation, but am always afraid I'm going to lose my good pieces, misplace them or have them stolen. For this reason, my husband and I actually travel with a fake wedding ring and wedding band, however, it would be great to pack the real thing next time instead of the faux bling.
But no matter how careful you are, stones can become loose, hotels are not guaranteed safe places to leave jewelry, and a sandy beach can swallow up a jewel forever. In fact, a 2012 survey by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company found that nearly two-thirds of women will bring or wear expensive jewelry while on vacation, and of those women, over a quarter have lost at least one piece of jewelry. That’s why there’s jewelry insurance though!
I'm definitely going to get insurance for my jewelry the next time I go on a big trip with my husband. I originally had insurance on my ruby engagement ring the first year, but then never renewed it :( I love that Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance protects against jewelry loss, damage, mysterious disappearance, and theft. They even have a "I left it on a beach towel" policy, lol, that's so me. Remember the time I left my ring in Vegas? *smacks forehead* Doh!
Here are some safe travel tips from Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, providers of Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance:
- Choose wisely. Pack light and take only the jewelry you’ll wear while traveling and at your destination. The 4-carat diamond ring you save for special occasions? Probably not. The pearls that go with everything? Definitely.
- Make a list. List all the jewelry you’ll take with you. Keep one copy with you and store it separately
from your jewelry. Leave another copy at home. Also take pictures or a video of your jewelry.
- Carry it on. Never put jewelry in checked baggage. Instead, wear it or stow it in your carry-on bag. If you wear it, take extra care by slipping a pendant inside a sweater or turning your ring so only the band shows.
- Keep it with you. Put your jewelry in a favorite bag you’ll carry while traveling. Don’t leave your jewelry in an unattended car or suitcase. When checking into your hotel or condo, don’t hand your jewelry bag to hotel staff. Carry it personally.
- Use the safe. Always store jewelry in the in-room safe when you’re not wearing it.
- Never travel with something that if lost or stolen, can't be replaced monetarily, nothing too near and dear to your heart that it's irreplaceable. Actually, I learned that tip from the opening of the film The Accidental Tourist.
For more tips and the chance to win $1700 in jewelry worth insuring, join me and the TravelingMom panelists for a Traveling with Jewelry Twitter Party on Monday, July 21 at 9 p.m. ET. We'll be talking about the challenges of traveling with jewelry and for the chance to win two beautiful pieces of jewelry–a set of hoop gold earrings (see photo) and a necklace–created by Toby Pomeroy. RSVP and enter to win the beautiful at: bit.ly/tmomjewelry. Hashtags #TreasuretheVacation and #TMOM. Tweet with you soon!
Posted by Tara Settembre on Thursday, July 17, 2014 |
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Huggies® Brand. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating
We literally go through over 400 Huggies diapers each month for my twins! This is why I'm very excited to be participating in the Huggies Costco Ambassador Program.
I especially like and can recommend Huggies' Natural Care Plus wipes as my boys have extremely sensitive skins, even other fragrance-free brand wipes have caused a rash except for these! Also, the Snug and Dry diapers are great for overnight as they are extra absorbent and I have seen less wet PJs in the morning thanks to them. Oh, and I love that Mickey is printed on the diapers. My boys even point to him and laugh, it's too cute.
Costco Members - Click HERE to register for a FREE sample of the Huggies Snug & Dry Plus and Huggies Natural Care Plus Wipes. Hurry and register now, there will be a limited number of samples each day starting today (July 17) through July 26, 2014 so try back tomorrow if you aren't able get a sample today! You must be a Costco member to get a sample and limit 1 sample per household.
You can follow @Huggies on Twitter for their latest promotions. I do.
Posted by Tara Settembre on |