9 Holiday Gifts For Her
- Personalized Cityline Note Cards - $45.00 - at PaperFinch. This set of 5 x 3.5 inch folded note cards are useful gifts and the perfect way to say hello while also showing off your hometown. Available in a dozen different city skylines including Austin, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit and more. You can also tailor it further with your gifttee's name (this one just happened to have Tara on it! :) and select a sunburst color from the color chart. You could also have it simply read 'Thank You' or 'Hello!' too, it's up to you! I also like their color-blocking Thank You notes for $25. I already have a personalized Florida print framed from PaperFinch that is up in my boys' playroom.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Ornament Tin & Hand Therapy Cream - $14 for each ornament tin, which contains two ultra-moisturizing Hand Therapy creams, infused with macadamia nut oil and shea butter to nourish and fragrance hands. The decorative tin with velvet loop on top is so pretty you don't even have to wrap this gift. I like to keep a tube of their lotion at my desk to ensure my hands are kept soft and conditioned, thus an ideal gift for coworkers. Available in three botanical formulations including Avocado, Olive & Basil; Citron, Honey & Coriander (this is the one I have) and Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed, blending the very best of nature and science.
- Three-Stack Tower of Memo Pads - $9.99 - These lovely notes from the Northpole Hallmark collection add northpole magic to your office or home. Great for brief notes and lists and are easy reminders of your friendship long after the holiday, but each time your giftee writes a note. Available in Blue Snowflakes or Red Stitchery at Hallmark stores nationwide and online.
- Royal Albert Vintage Teacup & Saucer Set In Cheeky Pink - $24.99 - I have this earmarked for a friend who prefers drinking her coffee in delicate cups like these, plus I just might need to snag one for me too. Lighthearted and dainty, the Cheeky Pink pattern is a charming addition to the Royal Albert New Country Rose collection. Classically rendered roses are paired with modern dots and scrolls and splashes of beguiling pink all rendered in fine bone china with a 22 carat gold trim. It makes me smile just looking at it. Also, available in a larger modern mug shape to hold a bigger cup o' joe or tea, yet still delicate. Available online only at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Marvelous Red Blend 2011 - $14.99 and knee socks. It's always time for wine and this spicy, bold red is marvelous, literally. From MarvelousWines- a brand new, collaborative line coming from South Africa. Winemaker Adam Mason (Mulderbosch Wines) has teamed up with award winning Chef Peter Tempelhoff to create a line of multi-varietal blends designed specifically with the intention to pair effortlessly with food. A Rhone-style blend, the Marvelous Red 2011 is all about spice, red fruit flavors and freshness. Makes for a great hostess gift for any holiday parties too. But why the socks? I was inspired by this pin where you can gift wrap a bottle of wine with cute knee socks for a fun extra gift that can make giving a bottle as a gift a bit more personal.
- Coach Cosmetic Case - $75 - I have a similar leather embossed Coach travel bag for my toiletries and I love displaying it in hotel bathrooms. This chic splurge is great for a work trip, romantic getaway or traveling with girlfriends. Available in 7 vibrant colors including purple & orange, in-store or online.
- Kiva Gift Credit - $25 - In this season of giving, share the gift of Kiva.org, a nonprofit organization that allows individuals to make loans as small as $25 to a business of their choice around the world, empowering individuals across the globe to start or grow a business, improve their home and more. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Perfect for the girl that has everything and likes to give back.
- SugarWish.com -$25-$75 - When you send someone a Sugar Wish, they then receive an e-card that guides your gift recipient to select their favorite candies from over 80 fun finds. Their candy is then packaged in darling Tiffany blue box, tied with a ribbon, and shipped right to their door. I was lucky enough to get a Petite Sugar Wish (1lb of candy) this summer and it was so much fun selecting my candy choices and yummy too. I especially liked their coconut jelly beans. Great for client gifts too.
- FlipBelt - $28.99 - Whether she's a fitness guru, marathoner or a busy mom, the FlipBelt is the perfect accessory to hold your keys, cash, and cell phone while on-the-go, hands-free. The FlipBelt comes in a range of sizes and a variety of fun colors. I'm giving one to a friend in aqua, but am now wanting one for myself. Flipbelt.com
- Softlips Cube Seasonal Edition lip balm - At $3.49, this is an ideal stocking stuffer perfect for throwing in a purse, desk or car. I actually have one in all three places as I’m addicted to this round lip balm. This glass-like, cube-shaped balm in a special edition Pomegranate Blueberry flavor provides unprecedented, 5 in 1 lip care to hydrate, replenish, smooth, protect with SPF 15 and add a subtle sheen. Conveniently available at mass retailers, the cheerful-looking holiday packaging is available just for a limited time. I'm also partial to the Vanilla flavor.
- Esse Nail Polish - There's the bright Jingle Hi, Jingle Lo from the holiday collection, but I'm also still loving the Summer collection of bright colors, especially Roarrrrange and Haute in the Heat. Any should delight.
- Coupon Organizer Wallet - $6.99 - For frugal deal-loving friends, this coupon organizer from Bed, Bath & Beyond will be a welcome and useful gift. I always carry mine in my purse as I also use it to hold gift cards too.
- Beauty Blender - $19.99 - These pointed ball-like sponges are used by makeup artists to apply makeup flawlessly. I've been using it for the last year and it's amazing what a difference it makes. Available at Sephora or Beauty.com.
- Harney & Sons Tagalong Tea Tins - $3.75 - Each tagalong tin contains 5 sachets of their amazing whole leaf teas. Perfect for traveling. Their special Holiday Tea Blend tagalong is a black tea spiced with citrus, almond, clove and cinnamon. Wonderful for a cold winter morning.
- Ugly Sweater iPhone Case - $9.99 - This fun hardshell case for your iPhone is tacky chic. Available at Charming Charlie for iPhone 5/5S and 4S models. I ordered one for myself!
- Holiday Glitter Tony Ties - $6 for a 3-pack of stretch ribbon bands in red, green and gold glitter. Even your pony will be in the holiday spirit with these glittery seasonal colors. Sleek, functional and great for a quick, crease-free ponytail. These no-tug hair ties are comfortable in your hair and can also be fashionably worn as a bracelet so you have a hair tie always on hand. Even your pony will be in the holiday spirit with these glittery seasonal colors. Available at ULTA and online via www.miabeauty.com They also have a blue and silver variety option too.
- Kindle Books - Yes, I know they are digital, but that doesn't mean you can't print out the book cover and slip into a stocking. I also like that I can easily send a Kindle e-book to a friend out-of-state without having to go to the post office. Instead of adding to your cart, just click on "Give as a Gift." For a steamy holiday romp that's only $2, check out J.S. Scott's The Billionaire's Christmas (A Sinclair Novella) or my friend Farrah Rochan's multicultural holiday novel - A Mistletoe Affair.