Calling all foodies and Food Network fans! The Food Network and NAMCO BANDAI Games just released a brand new cooking game for the Wii – Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked. Remember, when I had attended the sneak peek event for the game with Michael Symon a few months ago (post)? Well, If you still haven’t heard about it, the game features Food Network personality Susie Fogelson, of The Next Food Network Star, and Food Network Kitchens chef Mory Thomas – and teaches you 30+ real Food Network recipes and the skills and culinary tricks you need to execute them with precision. Now what kind ofother games other that??
In honor of the game's release they are letting me offer my readers a culinary cornucopia prize pack. The pack includes a copy of the Wii game, plus tools of the trade and other fun Food Network and Cook or Be Cooked branded items.
Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked Prize Pack
- 1 copy of Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked for the Wii ($39.99 retail value)
- 1 Food Network recipes DVD box set
- 1 copy of Food Network’s “Meals on DVD”
- 1 Food Network branded oven mitt
- 1 Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked branded apron
- 1 cooking utensil – varies (ex. peeler, can opener, ice cream scoop)
- 1 Food Network key chain
- 1 Food Network refrigerator magnet
- 1 Food Network pen
To enter, post a comment here for a chance to win. Be sure to reply with a valid email address in the body of your comment or link to a profile where I can find a way to contact you if you should win. Also, you'll receive an additional entry if you tweet this contest too. Ends Saturday November 28. Update: Congrats to Nathan!