I was at the nail salon getting a mani/pedi and relaxing in one of their massage chairs this week when "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" started playing on the salon's no commercial mix. Me and the other patrons started laughing. I actually really like Christmas music, but of course only in December.
Things that irk me at nail salons:
- When a guy paints my toes. I just get uncomfortable.
- When they leave your cuticle remains on their plucker tool until they reach your very last finger.
- Getting hit on at a nail salon (read here).
- Ruining the paint before I even leave the salon.
- Putting my hands under the non-air dryers, you know the ones that just are slightly warm. Is it really helping?
- When the girl getting her toes done next to me is talking loudly on her cell phone. (Shh this is silent after work time)
- When two friends come in and although they are placed in two separate stations with strangers in between them, they still insist on having a personal conversation across the room (Again, see above about silent time).
- When I forget to bring my own flip flops.
Today is Friday, you know what that means...if you guessed Sizzler, you'd be correct, lol.