Personally, I used the DiscPainter to make several "get psyched" mixes as favors for my bachelorette party attendees. We all listened to it on the party bus to and from the casino and danced along the way. Each disc took about two to three minutes to print and despite all the color that I used in my chosen design, they were dry almost instantly.
Below is the design I made using their accompanying software, fun no?
Here's the track list (It wasn't easy narrowing it down):
1. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
2. Hot Child In the City - Nick Gilder
3. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
4. Gold Digger - (Featuring Jamie Foxx) Kanye West
5. Smack That - Akon
6. Party Like a Rock Star - Shop Boyz
8. Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
9. Murder On the Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor
10. Umbrella - Rihanna
11. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls
12. Lost in Emotion - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
13. Ain't Nobody - Diana King
14. Nobody's Supposed to Be Here (Dance Mix) - Deborah Cox
15. Sinnerman - Nina Simone & Felix Da Housecat
16. The Warrior - Scandal
17. Right Back Where We Started From - Maxine Nightingale
18. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
19. September - Earth Wind & FireI only wish I made a copy for myself.