Wednesday, January 19, 2005
I was going to say vertically challenged but I thought, why sugar coat it?
* You can never reach items on the top shelf
* You often get asked for your ID because people think you're a minor.
* On the subway bad breath gets puffed your way.
* It's harder to find clothes that fit.
* When dancing with someone taller, you can't lean your head on their shoulder like they do in the movies, instead your nose is in their chest.
* You get called Gidget--girl midget.
Why it's good to be small
I'm going to try and stay away from the cliche, good things come in small packages, because frankly I'm not a fan of jewelry, which is what usually comes in tiny boxes and instead would prefer a big screen tv, which would come in a big box...I digress...
* When you can't reach items on the top shelf, you can point and have someone else get them down for you.
* You get asked for your ID a lot, and it can be flattering as you get older.
* Nobody on the subway can smell if you have bad breath
* Smaller clothing items are usually the first to go on sale.
* When dancing with someone taller you get a close-up view of their chest.
* Gidget, played by Sally Field or Sandra Dee, are cute, lol. Although I really did hate being called this in elementary school, and it was my own mother who started the nickname!
Yay I Made The Top 10
For the last few days I've made the top 10 list here and there at BE but then people click on my link and rate my blog with a low score and I'm back off, until someone gives me a high score and on it goes... But I'm glad to have made the list even at some point :)