Following BRAVO!’s hugely successful new menu debut this summer, the restaurant is now introducing a 2-Course Dinner Menu starting at $12.99 and showcasing a selection of five entrées paired with one of three salads, now through Friday, Sept. 30, 2016.
The 2-Course Dinner Menu features dishes from fresh, cut-from-the-sheet pasta to premium quality meats, chicken and seafood with three always-fresh, high-quality Italian salads. Following are the dishes offered on the 2-Course Dinner Menu:
Salads (Choice of one)
- BRAVO! Chopped Salad with chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta cheese and red wine vinaigrette
- Insalata Della Casa with chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta and Parmesan dressing (I ordered this one and it was really light, fresh and tasty. In fact, I ate more than i had expected to)
- Antipasti Salad with romaine, sopressata, Provolone, peperoncini, red onion, black olives, marinated red peppers, basil, oregano and red wine vinaigrette
|Entree: Baked Chicken Parm with Rigatoni|
Entrées (Choice of one)
|Grilled Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Goat Cheese|
- Pizza BRAVO!: Bursting with Italian flavors, Pizza BRAVO! is topped with spicy sopressata and peperoncinis, smooth mozzarella/provolone, crushed red pepper and parmesan, and finished with fresh basil and a drizzle of lemon aioli.
- Baked Chicken Parmesan: An Italian classic with BRAVO!'S delicious hand-breaded chicken covered in Pomodoro and mozzarella/provolone cheeses and baked to perfection. Served on top of a bed of fresh herb linguine. (I substituted linguine with rigatoni pasta instead)
- Linguine Carbonara: A classic pasta dish made with fresh linguine, Alfredo, garlic, Applewood smoked bacon, fresh peas and a creamy white wine and parmesan sauce. Garnished with fresh black pepper.
- Grilled Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Goat Cheese: Herb-marinated chicken breast, topped with a sun dried tomato goat cheese garnished with lemon butter sauce, pesto bread crumbs and fresh basil. Served with delicious mashed potatoes and perfectly seasoned haricot vert.
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta: BRAVO!’s fresh capellini with an abundance of sautéed shrimp, garlic, diced tomatoes, dash of lemon juice in white wine sauce topped with pesto breadcrumbs and a garlic crostini.
If you're up for it, also order the Crispy Shrimp Napoli appetizer. It was juicy and great for sharing. The creamy red sauce with tomatoes was so yummy we kept dipping our bread in it even after we ate all the shrimp. I would come back just for this dish alone!
|Crispy Shrimp Napoli app|
Also, while I already knew I liked their meals, I was surprised at how amazing their desserts were too since it was our first time ordering them. Go for the Dessert Trio which has three individual petite desserts including Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee, Cannoli Crumble and Warm Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie for $9.99. We sadly couldn't finish it all. The creme Brulee was rich and superb and I don't even like Brulee normally. Raphael though loved the Peanut Butter mousee.
Overall: Bravo! We will be back and now not just for happy hour thanks to affordable promotions like these.
Disclaimer: Our dinner was hosted by Bravo, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only share what I truly like.