Below are some holiday gift ideas for the cool dudes in your life. Or at least presents that I plan on gifting. Happy giving!
Holiday Gift Ideas for Him:
- Withings Activite Pop ($119.95) - Featuring the latest tech and a timeless look, Activité Pop watch helps you embrace healthy habits while complementing his style. This sleek watch shows you how active you are in real-time and the Health Mate app suggests easy changes to encourage you to walk more. So, forget the fitbit and embrace a more grown-up tracker. It's also waterproof and tracks your movement when swimming too. Other features include Sleep Tracking, plus no charging thanks to an 8-month+ battery life. Jet-lagged after a long flight? No need to piece together the correct time zone. Once you have landed, Activité Pop automatically displays the local time. Great for the jet setter! Several colors are available for male and females.
I already have one in pink and love it so much that I never take it off. I also have it set to wake me up each morning with its gentle vibrations and I programmed it to send a reminder to my phone each afternoon to walk and talk instead of staying at my desk. I thought with my cell phone I'd never wear a watch again and I realize how wrong I was, it's so much handier.
- TYLT RIBBN Car Charger ($39.99 - $42.99): This powerful car charger with a 3-foot flat cable and a 4.8-amp output can charge two smartphones or even two tablets simultaneously. I've gone through several car chargers in the last two years since they are always breaking, stripping or are no longer compatible with my current phone. This premium charger though is sturdy, durable and with two USB inputs you can charge more than one device at a time. It also has a micro-USB connection or an Apple Lightning connector at the end. Bonus, it comes in four different colors and if you're traveling with someone you don't have to take turns either.
- Craft Beer Pretzel & Popper Mixes ($7.99) from Boardwalk Food Company make great gifts for foodies and guys who love craft beer. They are super easy to make, fun to serve and delicious! Just add your favorite beer for a little bit of beer in every bite ;) No liners are needed either. We especially like the cornbread one.
- Simple Loose Leaf Tea subscription box is like having a personal Tea Somalia in your mailbox. Each month, a box of loose leaf teas is shipped right to his door or office for just $15 no additional shipping costs. Each box has 4-5 loose leaf teas from around the world, 2 re-usable muslin tea bags and a beautiful card detailing their month's tea selection. It's the perfect box for the tea lover in your life. Also a great way to introduce your guy to tea! Get 25% off Gift Membership or Ongoing Subscription with code: 25HOLIDAY,
- New York Times Store Baseball Cufflinks ($170) This is home-run gift for baseball fans that like to suit up! These stylish sterling silver baseball cufflinks are made from an authentic game-used Major League Baseball from a New York Yankees or New York Mets game. It's a great conversation starter at future business meetings too. Best of all, you can even look up the game in which your ball was played by entering the hologram number on the back of each of these baseball cufflinks at MLB.com. It's also presented in a gift box from Tokens & Icons; officially authenticated and licensed by MLB. For other great ideas see New York Times store's personalized mens gifts.
- Conscious Step Socks ($14.95) Socks? Yes, socks. For those looking to buy mindful gifts, Conscious Step meets the criterion. Each sock has a one-of-a-kind design, is ethically manufactured, and partners with leading non-profits for a variety of causes. Looking to join the fight to end HIV/AIDS? There’s a sock for that. Interested in supporting children’s education? There’s a sock for that too. Great stocking stuffer and stylish too. Available online and in 30+ stores throughout the United States, Canada and Australia.