|Yes, the waters are really this blue, no filter needed.|
Forget any preconceived misconceptions of all-inclusive resorts that you may have with buffet lines, and dingy rooms, etc. Beaches Resorts is on a different level. Luxury included, 5-star service!
Here is a list of just some of the 'Luxury Included' perks that come with your vacation price:
- Shuttle transfers to and from the airport.
- Tips! The resort has a no tipping policy.
- Childcare is included with the price of your vacation too (dealbreaker!). Their kids camp, Camp Sesame, is open for all ages including infants and toddlers! The camp has its own kids pool, toys and activities like baking cookies with Cookie Monster that Ben keeps talking about.
- Sesame Street characters are on-site and do live nighttime stage shows that kids will love.
- Quality food at 20 specialty dining options from Italian, Japanese, French, an English pub and more. We still haven't tried them all!
- Unlimited top-shelf liquor from the refreshing, tropical welcome cocktail when you check-in (yes, please!) ...to generous pours of Robert Mondavi wine with dinner (go with the Cabernet) ...to their partnership with Remy, so Dewar's White Label whiskey is available too along with other brand names, combined with easy pool access to 3 swim-up bars for some fun, frozen concoctions (order a Humming Bird!) plus, a fully stocked wet bar with sodas, beer, liquor, wine and champagne in concierge suite rooms.
- Water sports including kayaks and Scuba diving in the beautiful azure waters that PADI voted as the Top 5 in the world (we went snorkeling!).
- Friendly staff. I swear everyone was so kind to my boys, trying to make them smile, giving out high fives, asking their names, etc. One woman made us a message out of flowers that spelled out "Enjoy" on our table top! For our 7-year anniversary they also gave us a special dessert that had 'Happy Anniversary' in chocolate.
- Incredible family memories! OK that one is sort of like a hidden promise, but definitely real ;)
Here's a video of the water park and the fun my boys had (they even hugged each other!):
When traveling with two toddlers, there’s normally a lot of gear you have to bring, but not at Beaches. They had two cribs setup in our room right at check-in for us and we rented a red wagon ($10/day) for carting them around the large campus. All of the restaurants are kid-friendly with child menu items and highchairs were always available, which is such a relief. I’m relaxing just remembering it.
Basically, if you're looking for the most comprehensive all-inclusive family vacation on a resort that offers every imaginable amenity - Beaches Turks & Caicos is for you!
Tips for Beaches Resorts with Toddlers and Infants:Are you planning on traveling to Beaches with infants or toddlers? Read the following blog posts for more tips:
- Tips for Traveling to Beaches Turks & Caicos with Infants & Toddlers
- 10 VIP Tips for Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Red Lane Spa at Beaches
- Every Tip You Need to Take Toddlers to Beaches Ocho Rios