I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
You might have seen the commercials, but Cascade recently launched Cascade Platinum, the best clean available from Cascade, preventing residue on your dishes and even filming on your machine.
I was given a bag of Cascade Platinum Pacs to try out and saw the upgrade. I already use Cascade pacs though because they are so much quicker (pop right in) and cleaner (no dripping containers) than liquid dishwashing detergent. Yup, I notice these things now that I'm working from home and eating all three meals here, plus with the addition of two new messy household members, I'm literally running the machine every other day. It's non-stop.
With its premium formula, Cascade Platinum delivers the following benefits:
• Eliminates the need to pre-rinse dishes
• Scrubs away tough 24 hour stuck-on food
• Delivers exceptional dishware shine
• Helps maintain the look of new machines and prevents additional hard-water film buildup, so your dishes won't be the only thing sparkling
• Has the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn.
Now, more than ever, people eat with their eyes, and the evidence is all over Facebook and Instagram. With that in mind, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation.
- From prep to plating: It’s more than just a great-tasting recipe, but also perfect presentation. Sparkling dishes, shining flat ware and spot-free glasses truly let you put your best food forward with culinary creations that pop!
- Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation: “The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations. Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal-clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and impromptu guests.”
WIN ..... Cascade wants you to show off your sparkly pots, pans and plates too for a chance to win a KitchenAid Kitchen Makeover and a 1-year supply of Cascade! Starting now, you can enter the a four-week #MyPlatinum Instagram contest and upload photos related to the weekly contest themes. It's pretty easy, just find out this week's theme, take & upload a related photo and tag it #MyPlatinum. Besides the grand prize, each week, two contestants will be selected to receive a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher. Good luck!