First, I sat down at a braid bar by the illustrious La Voila Beauty team, which braided my bangs back and then applied a coral lipstick to my mouth for a fun, pop of color! Take a look:
The theme of the night was Never Surrender, Pam’s personal push to ensure pregnant women and moms are MILF’s (aka Mom Is Looking Fabulous)!
We then sat down to hear Pamela's top beauty and fashion picks for mothers and moms-to-be, which included:
- Naturophatica: Pumpkin Purifying Enzyme Peel, to combat pesky pregnancy pimples caused by congested skin due to hormone madness. It's also holistic and all-natural.
- Cellulaze: FDA-cleared, minimally invasive cellulite treatment, for the must-have mommy makeover
- Preggers by Therafirm: pantyhose are actually tested by future moms for future moms and help reduce swelling ... a sexy win for your sexy, preggers body
- GoGo by Therafirm: once the baby is out, keep it together in compression gradient hosiery … your husband will be very grateful!
- Maccimize: always be your best you and accessorize with spiritual jewelry.
- PolkaDotWhat customizable kid’s leggings, increase creativity and foster personal style from an early age.
- LXR&Co a new vintage Luxury flash sale site … even bed rest can’t hold a stylish woman down.