2. Do you have a dishwasher? No :( Although I’m sure if Raphael was answering this he’d say "Yes, and it’s called Raphael," but note that is only because I cook. That’s our rule, whoever cooks doesn’t clean.
3. Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors? Hardwood floors with the occasional rug throw.
4. Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer? In a block on the counter for the big ones and in a drawer for the dinner ones.
5. House, apartment, duplex or trailer? Condo.
6. Rent or own? Own, yay!
7. How many bedrooms is it? One *sigh*
8. Gas stove or electric? Gas. Not a fan of electric. 8. Do you have a yard? Nope. Ok this Q&A is starting to sound condescending.
9. What size TV is in the living room? 37' high def LCD flatscreen TV, booyah!
10. Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups? No. My Fiestaware plates and bowls are all together in one cupboard and cups stored separately.
11. Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter? No, neither of us drink coffee. Tea please.
12. What room is your computer in? We have laptops and they are usually wherever we are, which is usually on the couch.
13. Are there pictures hanging in your living room? Yes, a lovely French one, also seen in Monica’s apt in Friends:
As well as a pop art canvas painting of Raphael and I:
14. Are there any themes found in your home? Lots of reds and beiges, otherwise it's modern and retro in some places.
15. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? We are currently using up the rest of some Woolight, but we buy whatever is on sale and no, our washer and dryer are not inside our condo, instead it's a communal type thing downstairs and outside.
16. Do you use dryer sheets? Yes.
17. Do you have any curtains in your home? Just blinds in the living room and dark blue curtains in the bedroom to block out all light for our vampire layer.
18. What color is your fridge? White.
19. Is your house clean? Yes, but it seems like we have lots of mail to sort at all times though.
20. What room is the most neglected? Well it’s not like there are so many rooms that we can’t manage, lol, but we usually have clothes about in the bedroom.
21. Are the dishes in your sink/dishwasher clean or dirty? Well if they are in the sink they would be dirty, but they are clean and in the drying rack right now (they are quite dry we just haven't put them back in their proper place for two days now).
22. How long have you lived in your home? Not even a year, we bought the place in April/May, so coming up on a year though.
23. Where did you live before? Venice, California and New York City before that.
24. Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet? Hehe yes.
25. Do you have a scale anywhere in your house? No, we are guilt free.
26. How many mirrors are in your house? 3
27. Look up. What do you see? A ghost! Haha gotcha, sorry to scare you like that. I know, I’m tired and when I’m tired I get stupid silly. I look up and I see nothing, just my white ceiling.
28. Do you have a garage? NO dammit, it’s our first house, what do you want from us? We are eagerly waiting to move on up, like the Jefferson’s to that deluxe apartment in the sky, when we finally get a piece of the pie...